Friday, February 1, 2013

So I'm gonna be a blogger.......

I really enjoy gabbing and tend to babble quite a bit on my statuses. So I decided to try my hand at blogging. A way to write my thoughts down about random things in life. Maybe it will be therapeutic to my soul to pour out my inner thoughts on paper.......well um cyber space. LOL  I may have days I am thoughtful and insightful..........and then others I come across as a total goofball. I like having fun in life and making people happy is what I strive to do.  Life is too short to let the cares of life take it's toll. And believe me it is so easy to do.  I'm totally new at this and would love to have a really fancy & cool looking Blog/website.........but this is a start. I will begin here..........any suggestions or helpful hints as to setting one up are highly welcomed. I am NOT a computer expert and am pretty much self taught...... I just hop on the ol puter and explore.........can be interesting at times!! lol  I AM proud that I figured out THIS MUCH!  haha :) So welcome to my chatter time..........hope you enjoy! :)  

2 comments: